Miltenyi Biotec continues to grow. Our corporate culture encourages you to shape your own ideas and to create a new dynamic. Welcome to a team that thrives on innovation.
Scientist as Researcher within the personalized immunotherapy (m|f|d)
Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Today we are a team of more than 3,500 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists. At Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, we are passionate about driving biomedical progress towards curing severe diseases.
- Within the personalized Immunotherapy division you will work within a group of highly motivated researchers focusing on pre-clinical testing and functional optimization of tumor reactive T cells for therapeutic use.
- You are responsible for the development and application of protocols to assess expansion, cytokine profile and anti-tumoral activity of T cells and get the chance to experience how the results of your work will be translated into clinical practice.
- You will plan and conduct your daily work independently, document the progress and report the results regularly within our group.
- You'll get to work within an interdisciplinary team and liaise closely with other departments within the company, including clinical development, marketing and regulatory affairs to achieve your goals.
- On an regular base you will present your research results to the group and other teams inhouse.
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree, ideally in tumor immunology or a related field of natural science and have gained relevant scientific experience
- Your immunological knowledge and your technical skills and experience enable you to effectively develop/optimize protocols for functional characterization of tumor reactive T cells
- Your scientific curiosity drives you and you are passionate about projects in the context of clinical and research applications.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work within a team and very good English language skills complete your profile
- Your organizational talent has already been revealed in similar circumstances and your excellent communication skills and structured working ability have been amply demonstrated
What we offer
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events
If you have the skills and qualifications for this position, please use the link to send us your details (application letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates). Please give us some idea of when you can start and the kind of salary you are looking for.