Personal Assistant and Team Support (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
You will be supporting the Head of Digital Competency Center on administrative topics, including (but not limited to) calendar management, organizing meetings, travel management and conducting typical administrative topics. Additionally, you will be a strong partner for the teams in organizing themselves efficient - and effectively and in helping the teams on workshops. Another strong part of your responsibility will be to conduct external contract management and internal charging across ZEISS for the Carl Zeiss MED team in Munich.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree and 3+ years of professional experience in a company (preferably B2B)
- Experience in a high paced work environment
- The ability to navigate various teams and ZEISS units/functions effectively and smoothly
- Experience in charging and working with IT tools like SAP, ITSM or similar
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy to easily navigate corporate environments
- A creative and pragmatic approach with a service mindset
- Fluent English and German language skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.